The Bradley Public Library District is a tax supported nonprofit governmental organization. All donations are tax deductible. Taxes support a good library; donations make it possible to be a great library.
Books, Movies, & Magazines
The Bradley Public Library gladly accepts donations of gently used books, magazines, and DVDs according to the guidelines below. Please note that donated items that are not added to our collection will be given to the Friends of the Bradley Public Library for their semi-annual book sales. Receipts stating the approximate number of items donated are available upon request. We are unable to provide an estimated value for donations.
- Gently used books published 2010 or later.
- Magazines less than 6 months old.
- DVDs in original case (no home copies please).
- We cannot accept: encyclopedias, textbooks, or VHS tapes.
- Please bring in to the Circulation Desk during library hours. Do not use the book drop or leave at the front door.
A monetary gift to the library allows the library to expand our collections, provide special programs, or build special areas designed to meet community needs. Projects such as the Wertz Conference Room and Drassler Meeting Room AV equipment were completed thanks to a memorial bequest. Memorial donations can be made to honor a special occasion or cherished loved one. Please contact Director Jodie DePatis to discuss a monetary donation.