Museum Adventure Pass
The Museum Adventure Pass offers free or reduced admission to some of Illinois’ most popular attractions, including the Brookfield Zoo, Chicago Botanic Garden, LEGOLAND Discovery Center in Schaumburg, and KidsWork Children’s Museum in Frankfurt!
To get your free museum pass, come to the Bradley Public Library or request online at https://www.museumadventure.org. Quantities of passes are limited and given on a first-come, first-served basis. Some important things to remember about your Museum Adventure Pass:
- This service is available to Bradley Public Library cardholders. If your library card was issued by another library, contact your home library to see if they participate in this program or search the Museum Adventure Pass website for participating libraries.
- Passes are valid for one week from the date they are checked out. If not used within one week, your pass will automatically expire.
- Each family may check out only one pass per week.
- Passes are for one-time use and are not transferable. Your name will be printed on the pass, and you may be asked to show identification at the museum.
Different museums offer different privileges with your Museum Pass. Some offer free admission for one person, others free parking, and still others offer BOGO free admission. Visit www.museumadventure.org for more details.
Explore More Illinois
Explore More Illinois offers free passes, discounted admission and other incentives from cultural attractions in Illinois, such as museums, cultural centers, zoos, gardens, historical societies and more including the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Museum and Library and the Illinois Holocaust Museum. Please note that offers may change monthly.
- This service is available to Bradley Public Library cardholders. If your library card was issued by another library, contact your home library to see if they participate in this program or search Explore More Illinois website for participating libraries.
- Reserve passes online at the Explore More Illinois website with your library card and PIN (last 4 digits of your card number). Reservations must be made for a specific date. Attractions may limit how many times you can make a reservation. If you are out of reservations, you will not see the offer when you log into Explore More Illinois.
- Each adult cardholder may have 3 active reservations at one time. Once a reservation is used or expires, you can make another.
- Passes are for one-time use and are not transferable. Your name will be printed on the reservation, and you may be asked to show identification at the museum.
This program is separate from the Museum Adventure Pass, so redeeming an offer from Explore More Illinois won’t stop you from getting a pass from Museum Adventure.