The Bradley Public Library has 2 study rooms in the adult area. Rooms are designed to accommodate four people. Study rooms are on a first come, first served basis. No reservations are taken for these rooms.
There is a small conference room and a large meeting room that may be reserved by community organizations and groups when not in use for Library programs or meetings. The meeting rooms are available during regular library hours on days the Library is open. No member of the organization may enter the library before it officially opens, and all participants must leave by the time the library closes. Groups needing setup time for their meeting should allow for it in their reservations.
Frances Wertz Conference Room
This room seats 12 people at a center conference table and has an occupancy limit of 15 people. Food is not allowed in this meeting room.
Ruth Drassler Community Room
This room has an occupancy of 139 with 10 rolling conference tables and 48 chairs along with a kitchenette and serving counter. Additional folding tables are available. An overhead projector with sound system and pull down screen are also available. An HDMI cord is available to borrow with a valid library card, but presenters must furnish their own laptop and any adapters needed.
Not-for-profit community groups, educational organizations, and governmental agencies may use the meeting room at no cost.
Businesses may use the meeting rooms for commercial purposes at a cost of $75 for a half day (up to 4 hours), or $150 for a full day.
- Please read the Meeting Room Policy before reserving a meeting room.
- Applications for reservations are to be submitted by an adult age 18 or older in advance using the form provided here..
- Reservations will not be held until the Application form has been completed and returned.
- Application for the use of the meeting room facilities does not guarantee approval for said use.
- Requests for reservations will be honored on a first-come, first-serve basis up to 4 months in advance.
- Use of the Ruth Drassler Community Room by a group is limited to one meeting per month. The Frances Wertz Conference Room is limited to two meetings per month. Limited exceptions may be made at the discretion of the Director and/or Board to allow additional use for meetings or activities that further the goals and mission of the Library.
- If it is necessary to cancel a reservation for either meeting room, the Library should be notified as soon as possible. If a Meeting Room is not used and a reservation cancellation is not given, meeting room privileges for the group may be suspended.
The Library reserves the right to cancel any reservation upon reasonable notification to the group.